Teacher: Jacob Davison, Angela Facchini, Ryan Lynch
Want to be super prepared for your future studies? Then Research Practices is for you! In this compulsory subject you will have a chance to solve some real life research problems, as well as building your research skills across a range of areas. Research Practices gives you the opportunity to be hands on with practical tasks as well as learning about the importance of different approaches to research.
- finding employment by considering and investigating the process of accessing the labour market and look at how to develop and use appropriate communication and interpersonal skills to gain employment,
- creating a transgenic organism and pitching the creation to a panel of prospective stakeholders,
- researching bushfire management strategies and creating a bushfire management plan
- developing knowledge of basic financial concepts
- building a bottle rocket and investigating a single component of flight, to improve the rocket’s flight
You will finish this course with the confidence to take on research of all types.